2008-12-10

RISA`S BIRTHDAY

B`day Girl(Risa)









December the 9th is my youngest daughter RISA 18 year old b`day and I take her out to celebrate her b`day at the hamburger steak restaurant near the town.I love to go there whenever got any occasion coz the foods there really taste very good,the most i like one is the black pepper hamburger steak and the Tofu salad!Hahaa...look like I myself who is enjoying the foods!...^^...Sorri dear!Hehe...Anyway we have a great time on there and she feel happy to have a great celebration from her OKASAN !
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to you my dear!RISA


























5 comments:

Constance Chan said...

i like Hamburger Steaks! the one by Pepper Lunch is yummy!

jepunlauee said...

Happy Birthday,my dear Riza...got leftovers ah..your hamburger or steak? coz I hungry lioa...hahahah.

sting said...

your daughter's pretty and very fashionable! hehehe happy belated birthday to Risa! :-)

amycheah said...

Hapy birhtday to u Risa. And the food looks great. Must be very yummy...

Kimmy Suzuki said...

TQ all my dear!..^^..
Ya,the foods is vry yummy!Will take you all makan when visit me time ok!hehehe...