2009-04-19

At Last I Got It !!!

I was looking for the small little water fountain for so long coz i wanted for it so badly for my Fung Shui goods and i hardly get it till now.These things are only sell on summer time in japan.I went to look for it in the NET and they have lots of nicely fountains but i was so worry that did it can use in japan or not coz the electric vote are not the same and i might need to buy a converter to change the vote.Is so troblesome.
Today when i`m doing a shopping to get the MINI TOMATOS plants for my plantting again i found these small little water fountain!It is make by Bamboo!I was so happy that at last i can get it and also i no need so hard to look for the converter to change the vote!All my worries are gone!Hehehe...Lucky me!!!
So here is my little water fountain that i get.Nice???Hope My Fung Shui will bring more more luck to me!..^^..
















14 comments:

amycheah said...

oh Kacang,that is a nice one. I like it too wo!

Xiao-Kia said...

wow ! I like this bamboo also. so nice and great you have it.

Kikey Loo said...

wish u ong ong forever!

Kimmy Suzuki said...

TQ Amy!..^^..

Kimmy Suzuki said...

TQ Xiao Kia!Hehehe...Lucky me to get it!..^^..

Kimmy Suzuki said...

Tq Tq Kikey!If i can get ONG ONG liao i giv you half ya!Hahaaa...

Superman said...

That is a nice one. Good for feng shui also as water flowing.

Jesse Tan said...

The bamboo is so nice. Wish you will "huat chai" after having this..hehe....

Kimmy Suzuki said...

TQ Superman!Hope it work for my feng shui!..^^..

Kimmy Suzuki said...

TQ Jesse!I "Huat Chai" liao i go and visit you ya!Hahaaa...

FAD MOM said...

very nice.. i once had a small water fountain, but lazy to clean then choke few times..hhahah nxt time i want to get a bigger one..can put fishes inside one.

Kimmy Suzuki said...

Hi Fad Mom!I dare not put the fishes inside the fountain even if it is bigger coz i worry that the water might be smellylah!Then my feng shui become how???Hahaaa..

Ah Beng said...

kacang you really have lots of collection of feng shui things... will consult you when i move in a new house... hehe

Jesse Tan said...

ok kacang i wait for you...hehehe...