2009-04-12

ASSAM PRAWN AND CHAI BOEY

The first time i successded cooking the "ASSAM PRAWN!" I would love to THANKS my dearie "Constance" for posting it up the recipe for me in her blog.I copy the recipe and i try to cook it and i found out that this is the taste that i wanted for so long coz it`s really taste like my mom use to cook for us to eat before!Hm...i really feel happy that i can taste it back.I did try so many times to cook it but i always fail to get the taste that i wanted.TQ so much Constance!!!..^^..
Here also i try to cook the "chai boey".( leftovers roast pork)with vegestable too.This dish is teach by my sister JLE.
WOW! I really feel happy that i`m now can cook so many type of our m`sian foods already!Hahaaa...As you all know that i only know how to eat and dunno how to cook person.
Hehe....I did try my best now to learn!..^^..










12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wah Kacang...I love Assam Prawn..
Well done ya!

Constance Chan said...

hahah i also cook this tonite...heheh

Kimmy Suzuki said...

Tks vivian!Hehe...Next time i can cook for you oledi ya!..^^..

Kimmy Suzuki said...

Hahaaa..Constance!Same meal tonite ya!..^^..!TQ for the recipe dear!

amycheah said...

hmm, I like both the dishes. Still got leftover ?

Kimmy Suzuki said...

Amy!Where are you?Didn`t see you around so i makan all lah!Nvm i can cook again for you!Hehehe....^^...

Merryn said...

i love assam prawns too.. but whenever i cook it, i'll make sure to prepare extra gravy coz my family loves to mix the gravy and the rice! so yummy!

Kimmy Suzuki said...

Oh!Merryn!Teach me teach me!..^^..
How to add more gravy!hehe...

Jesse Tan said...

My dotter also like to eat assam prawn very much, when i cook this dish she will eat very fast. No need to ask her eat quickly...he he he...

Kikey Loo said...

I miss my mummy's chai boey a lot...

Kimmy Suzuki said...

Jess!Too badlah my dotters both dun know how to eat m`sian foods!Bo lor eon wan!Hahaaa...

Kimmy Suzuki said...

Kikey!Ya,just miss our mom dish ya!
Mom dish is the BEST!!!..^^..