2009-04-12

ASSAM PRAWN AND CHAI BOEY

The first time i successded cooking the "ASSAM PRAWN!" I would love to THANKS my dearie "Constance" for posting it up the recipe for me in her blog.I copy the recipe and i try to cook it and i found out that this is the taste that i wanted for so long coz it`s really taste like my mom use to cook for us to eat before!Hm...i really feel happy that i can taste it back.I did try so many times to cook it but i always fail to get the taste that i wanted.TQ so much Constance!!!..^^..
Here also i try to cook the "chai boey".( leftovers roast pork)with vegestable too.This dish is teach by my sister JLE.
WOW! I really feel happy that i`m now can cook so many type of our m`sian foods already!Hahaaa...As you all know that i only know how to eat and dunno how to cook person.
Hehe....I did try my best now to learn!..^^..










13 comments:

Vivian said...

Wah Kacang...I love Assam Prawn..
Well done ya!

Constance Chan said...

hahah i also cook this tonite...heheh

Kacang Puteh said...

Tks vivian!Hehe...Next time i can cook for you oledi ya!..^^..

Kacang Puteh said...

Hahaaa..Constance!Same meal tonite ya!..^^..!TQ for the recipe dear!

amycheah said...

hmm, I like both the dishes. Still got leftover ?

Kacang Puteh said...

Amy!Where are you?Didn`t see you around so i makan all lah!Nvm i can cook again for you!Hehehe....^^...

Merryn said...

i love assam prawns too.. but whenever i cook it, i'll make sure to prepare extra gravy coz my family loves to mix the gravy and the rice! so yummy!

Kacang Puteh said...

Oh!Merryn!Teach me teach me!..^^..
How to add more gravy!hehe...

Jesse Tan said...

My dotter also like to eat assam prawn very much, when i cook this dish she will eat very fast. No need to ask her eat quickly...he he he...

Kikey Loo said...

I miss my mummy's chai boey a lot...

Kacang Puteh said...

Jess!Too badlah my dotters both dun know how to eat m`sian foods!Bo lor eon wan!Hahaaa...

Kacang Puteh said...

Kikey!Ya,just miss our mom dish ya!
Mom dish is the BEST!!!..^^..

alisa said...

Suhanasoft, a leading web design company of India, has been involved in providing website design, web development and search engine optimization services. The company has been known among customers for its excellent services and low cost. Our web designing services are unique in the sense that our charges are very low while we provide high quality services.